Tuesday 24 July 2012

Summer Heat: Accessories Edit


So I’m having a bit of an accessories moment. And it’s not just because my wardrobe is now spilling out of my room and into the study, but because I am true believer that accessories can make or break an outfit. With this in mind I have been trawling the internet for boutique sites and came across luxury fashion and homewares company http://styleoutsidethebox.com/. They work with independent designers to bring unique, one off designs to a wider audience. My favourite is their jewellery range. Check out my summer holiday picks; this double-sided gold clutch, this gorgeous ‘Snow White’ ring  and White Chalcedony Stone leather braceletx.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...