Thursday 6 September 2012

Lust List.

A girl can dream right? And it is my birthday coming up...so I thought I would use this post as a sort of fantasy birthday wishlist. As you all know I am an avid accessorises fan, so naturally my mind went racing to an endless list of jewellery, purses, bags and some make up that I have my eye on.

I am a massive fan of delicate bracelets and like to wear a few thin chains layered up on each wrist. Hence my number one wish is this stunning ‘Fiji’ bracelet by jewellery designer Monica Vinader featuring shimmering pave diamond embellishment. At £175 it’s not cheap, but the quality and design makes it a ‘wear-forever’ piece.


My second wish is a must-have for every fashion conscious girl: a designer IT bag. Whether it be a treat to yourself, or as a present from someone, a gorgeous designer bag is never going to be a bad addition to your collection. A good handbag will escape the perennial changes of the fashion world; being your staple grab-n-go piece. My choice is this Yves Saint Laurent Leopard Print Tote; classic in shape, chic in design. Made from a mix of printed calf hair and leather, it is ultimate luxury.


Now for some make up... I do love new make-up (purchases are usually followed by a day at home trying out new looks and watching You Tube videos for make-up artists’ top tips). I have been really keen to try out the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact since a friend showed me hers. I love the range of brown, pink and cream based colours and how it is a multi-functional product. It can be used as a highlighter for the cheekbones by sweeping a blush brush across the palette or as an eyeshadow by using the colours individually. For £32, the Shimmer Brick Compact gives you a choice of five different colours, is a great handbag-sized addition to your make-up bag and judging by my friend’s one, lasts for a really long time as well. I will definitely be heading out to get one of these beauties soon.

So there is my top three ‘lust items’, all products available online or in store at Harrods. Imagine yourself with a limitless budget (the excuse of a birthday not needed)... what would your dream wishlist consist of? Let me know by commenting below. x.

2 comments:

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...